Me: We are crossing the bridge and now we are in Arkansas!
Emmy: Over the water!
Me: Can you say “woo”?
Emmy: PIG!
She might wear John’s Ohio State hat but she’s my Hog.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WTG, Emmy Ruth!!! Tara, I really enjoy reading your blog....I check it daily. It is special to me to be able to watch you (and all the other bloggers I follow) go from little girl to teenager and become a great mommy. Keep it up....
what the heck is she doing with that butt ugly buckeye hat? lord tara, censor that childs sport intake..love ya! she is too cute and even that horrible buckeye hat cannot detract from that!
2 comments:
WTG, Emmy Ruth!!! Tara, I really enjoy reading your blog....I check it daily. It is special to me to be able to watch you (and all the other bloggers I follow) go from little girl to teenager and become a great mommy. Keep it up....
Julie
what the heck is she doing with that butt ugly buckeye hat? lord tara, censor that childs sport intake..love ya! she is too cute and even that horrible buckeye hat cannot detract from that!
Post a Comment