...make jello molds. I have eaten my weight in jello the past two weeks so last night Emmy Ruth and I worked on molds in the shapes of Spiderman, Shrek and Cars. They didn't turn out so well but the jello was just as good. I am really looking forward to eating again!
So, this is ER's last week with MeeMee. I am so excited about Emmy starting school at Idlewild, mainly because I can't wait to see how much she learns! Of course, the idea of not driving a hundred miles a day is quite pleasing also. But, the idea of leaving MeeMee is just torture. I can never thank her enough for all she did for us, when we needed it most. I dropped this sweet girl, at six weeks old, off at her house for the majority of the day. If I do say so myself, she has done a wonderful job of raising our brilliant girl. I am so sad to leave, uh, I mean, for Emmy Ruth to leave, but I know this is for the best and that she will be so quick to bounce into her new routine. Let's hope Mama does as well!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment