Saturday, April 25, 2009

Daddy's Girls

So, a sweet Emmy Ruth came home today. I was so happy to see her and Uncle Neallio, Aunt Becca and Joy all said that she had been asking for me. ME! It had been a day longer since I had seen her than her daddy, and I just knew we would snuggle up on the couch for some much anticipated Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba! I was wrong. She got out of the car and gave me a quick kiss and immediatley went for Daddy. Even when he was cutting up strawberries for her to snack on before dinner, she would have nothing to do with me, only her daddy.

I can't get too upset since another Daddy's Girl spent the day with her dad today. For the second time in three days, Daddy drove all the way over her to just check on me and help out with that important stuff that I could never do alone and that must be done while sick, like grocery shopping.

We are both so lucky to have such good daddies.

No comments: