…of Emmy with the maraca! She broke it this morning on the way out the door. Last night, she found two more maracas and she had John and I join her in her playtent shaking maracas and playing the bongo drum.
While she is enjoying playing the tub, Emmy Ruth still hates the bathing process. It is really getting difficult to handle and I am not sure what the problem is or what we are going to do about it. She isn’t happy at all with the scrubbing on her body but heaven help us all when we wash her hair. Last night, we were blowing bubbles and she would say “it got me!” when one landed on her. This morning, a tiny little drop of milk from her sippy cup landed on her hand and she exclaimed that it got her too—she found this hysterically funny. That girl, she’s one silly munchkin.
This morning, she requested that we listen to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star in the car. About twenty times.
1 comment:
I found myself wondering the other night what I did with something of Mama's. I know I have it; I just nearly get hyper when I can't think where it is...
Glad you got that picture, too.
Post a Comment