... is nice. Really nice. The Girl is babbling and babbling like there is no tomorrow. It is almost like a switch was flipped when she recovered from her surgery. She is still not saying a lot of words, but I am confident that will come in time.
However, the best thing about Post Tube Emmy is bathtime. The Girl hated baths. Hated them. It was a tortoruous event every time we took a bath, to the point that she rarely got one. I know, it is awful, but she was beside herself. I would try to give her a bath every night in hopes that she would just get used to it but that didn't help. Now, I realieze that she hated baths so badly because her ears hurt when they got wet. Even if we didn't wash her hair, she would scream, just from fear of getting water in her ears. Now, she has to wear ear plugs every time we get in the tub. She splashes and she laughes and actually cried last night when I got her OUT of the tub! Amazing stuff.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment