For our date night, John and I walked to do's, a sushi restaurant in our neighborhood. It was nice to not have to accomodate for a stroller but we spent a long time looking at each other as if, "what's strange about this scene?" We went home and spent a very romantic evening cleaning the basement afterwards. It is something we have needed to do for a long time, especially since John's idea of putting things away is to stand at the doorway and throw them into a room. I love that about him. The heavy rains caused the basement to flood as well so it was quite emotional for him to see vinyl records and other memories soaked and ruined (because they were piled on the floor). We filled up lots of bags of trash and John has sworn to never put anything down there again.
He only has to say that once for me! It's on to decorating the playroom down there now!!! And I will keep things tidy and up off the floor!
I absolutley cannot wait to get my little munchkin back into my arms. I feel naked and empty without her.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment