Papa Richie got Emmy a Sight and Singing Stage for Christmas and it is now part of her nightly comedy routine. She loves to sit down behind it and wait while we all cry, "Where is Emmy???" and then she jumps up and just laughs and laughs! It is quite hysterical. The best part though is when she turns around with her back to us and slowly slides down to sit behind the mirror. She definitely thinks she is a diva.
This weekend, we worked on the flower bed expansion outside until the rain finally forced us inside. Then on Sunday, we went to Wynne and spent some quality time with Solomon and his folks. The monsters had fun with each other, I am sure. Emmy loves to run up and down the hallway. I am sure that Neall and I did too.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment