It's no wonder so many people have clown phobias. We worked on cleaning out the attic this weekend at Daddy's house in preperation for his move. There was lots of stuff and it was really dusty but it was good to get it out and start going through stuff. At some point, I finally have to say "enough is enough" and just stop looking at and examining every agonizing thing. It is tough to think of doing but I just can't have everything and it is heartwrenching to read every note and card. It's just too much.
I thought I had done an okay job during this but maybe not. I found that Saturday night and Sunday afternoon were tough days for me (and subsequentally tough for John as well!) but I am sure that I will get through it soon.
What I wouldn't do for just one picture of Momma and Emmy. Just one shared look between the two of them would melt my heart.
1 comment:
tara,
what is your friend tara's baby boy blog page locus i think is his name he is in alot of your pics. thanks,
sarah bonady
sebb2333200371901@hotmail.com
sbonady@yahoo.com
Post a Comment