Sunday, April 04, 2010

Up from the grave HE AROSE!

What an amazing day we had! How lucky we are to have our Lord and then to be blessed with so many friends and family that love us. We started out the morning with the Jacksons. It is quite comical to me to remember all the Easter mornings that Momma made us stand in the front yard to take pictures and we were appalled and now we are doing the same thing to our kids. I love it! After the photo session, we went to visit some residents at a local retirement community. I am so thankful for a sister in law with such a great idea for Easter Sunday. We are so blessed. Then, we headed to church and I was so glad that we sang my favorite hymn of all, "Up from the Grave He Arose". I try to hold it together but of course cry each and every time I hear it. Thankfully, I was able to sneak out and get Emmy and Sol without making too much of a scene. And on to the pictures...






Solomon is such a good big brother and stopped Rose from eating this egg!

Emmy asked me to take a picture of her in front of this tree in Neall and Becca's neighbor's yard. Her shoes are on the wrong feet. :)





We went to Nana's for lunch and had a good Easter egg hunt. When we pulled up, Emmy said, "Oh, Nana is the best grandmother ever". What a precious child she is... and how lucky she is that she has so many people that aren't related to her by blood but that love her so dearly.


After lunch, we went back to Neall and Becca's and met Papa Richie and Lynn Lynn, as well as Uncle ET. How lucky we are to have family that we love so much and that are so good to us. The kids had a big time playing outside and nothing is as adorable as seeing them run around like
little madmen.
Amazing grace... how sweet it is.

1 comment:

Pat said...

How they grow! Love the "front yard" pictures. You've carried on the tradition...