We got to go see the Wonder Pets!, the Backyardigans, Dora and KaiLan on stage last Saturday. Emmy kept saying, "Everyone is going to be there". I shutter as I imagine her saying this as she wants to go to parties as a teenager. They had the best time! The Backyardigans was a Robin Hood variation where the mayor stole everyone's soap and locked it up. She couldn't stop talking about how he wouldn't let them take a bath. I didn't expect that to be her favorite, at all! The kids wore their Wonder Pets shirts with capes and had fun riding "up top" downtown.

After that, we headed to Wynne. Aunt Becca and Uncle Neallio went to Chicago so we got to hang with Sol and Baby Rose. To make it even more fun, we all spent the night with Joy and Julia and had a super duper slumber party. Obviously, it's really cool to live out of the city so that you can wear your Princess nightgown, Spiderman PJs and diaper in the yard!


No comments:
Post a Comment