Tuesday, April 06, 2010

EGGS!

On Sunday, Papaw Jim said something to Emmy about eggs coming from chickens and she got so tickled that she was laughing hysterically. She thought he was trying to pull something over on her, he is known to be quite the prankster, but she was doubled over laughing at him, saying “No they don’t! They come from my kitchen!!!”

 

We stopped at the store this morning and when I pulled out my own bag from my purse, the cashier said, “oh you have your own green bag”. Emmy quickly corrected him that no, it was a blue bag. I tried to tell her about how we were using our own bags to try to help the environment and that was called “being green”.

 

 As she was sitting on the counter, he went on to tell her that although it was a blue bag, saying it was green was an allusion to something else. I asked Emmy if she knew what that meant and of course she did.

 

No comments: