I say it again, "how did we get here so quickly?" Today marks my sweet girl's 20th month with us. And we all have made it!! That in itself is amazing. Emmy is doing the sweetest and funniest things lately. If you ask her something she doesn't know, she will throw her arms up and say "Idunnnnoooo". She absolutely loves her Daddy more than ever and is really getting good at sitting in the shopping cart at stores and in the highchair at restaurants. There is nothing she won't eat but she certainly loves tatertots from Sonic, just like her Daddy.
Emmy has this best dance moves ever! She loves Devo. Literally loves Devo. It's so funny. Yo Gabba Gabba! is this cartoon that has some help from the singer from Devo on it and she loves the show. When I say she loves it, I mean that the commercials alone will make her jump with joy and squeal with delight. Victor's phone has a ring tone with Devo playing and she will immediately stop whatever she is doing and dance when it rings. Yo Gabba Gabba! is the first thing that she really has "picked" on her own and I love to see her getting so excited.
Another fun thing is that she is starting to enjoy reading books and will pick out her favorite to read over and over. Something unusual to us is that we think she is left handed. In this picture, she is coloring a birthday card for Aunt Becca and she is using her right hand but she alternated back and forth between the two. No, that isn't her bottle beside her, well, it's hers, but she uses it now to feed "Baby".

I leave bright and early tomorrow for San Francisco so I took Emmy to Wynne to spend the week with Neall, Becca and Solomon. They are going to have so much fun but I am going to miss her terribly. John, on the other hand, might lose his mind. He went to Nashville for a few days for work when Emmy was about six weeks old but since then, he has never been away from her for more than one night. They got lots of good snuggle time in last night though so hopefully he will be able to make it. 
Now, Solomon and Emmy on the other hand... if the two of them were any cuter, I couldn't stand it. They are so precious and the love each other so much. When we got to the house, Solomon shared his crackers with Emmy and then Emmy chased him around to give him kisses. She even shared her monster from Yo Gabba Gabba! with him. That was something. Daddy met us for lunch and he and Emmy got some good bonding time today and he always love to see the tiny munchkins. 

Now, Solomon and Emmy on the other hand... if the two of them were any cuter, I couldn't stand it. They are so precious and the love each other so much. When we got to the house, Solomon shared his crackers with Emmy and then Emmy chased him around to give him kisses. She even shared her monster from Yo Gabba Gabba! with him. That was something. Daddy met us for lunch and he and Emmy got some good bonding time today and he always love to see the tiny munchkins. 
We are so lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment