I am sure that Rice-a-Roni is a treat for some San Franciscans. Mainly, a treat when you open the pantry and see that box and think excitedly, "I don't have to walk up and down those hills tonight! I get to eat Rice-a-Roni for dinner!" I had no Rice-a-Roni in my super snazzy room at the Mark Hopkins Intercontinental and I wanted to get some sightseeing in so I took off walking. Finding a great sushi place, I decided to stop in, even though I bet this place has sangrias that are just as good as those at Cafe Ole :). Okay, maybe better.

Walking back up the hills to the hotel, I absolutely had to stop and take a little break so I called to check in with Daddy.
I called to check in on Emmy Ruth and Neall and Becca claim that she is being just an angel, so as Becca said her mom said about her, I am afraid of her hanging up her halo when she gets home. I miss her so much already; I can't imagine how ready I will be to get her by Friday night when I get home.
I called to check in on Emmy Ruth and Neall and Becca claim that she is being just an angel, so as Becca said her mom said about her, I am afraid of her hanging up her halo when she gets home. I miss her so much already; I can't imagine how ready I will be to get her by Friday night when I get home.I like this sign about preventing runaways. 

And here is the most romantic restaurant (see! it says it right there on the awning!) and I am without John. I tried to make him feel really guilty about not being here with me and he pretended to feel badly but I am pretty sure he will be over that guilt when he enjoys all of his faux bachelorhood.
My conference starts tomorrow morning at 7am so I have to be up bright and early but I hope to go see some more fun stuff tomorrow evening. I really want to get down to the Golden Gate Bridge and take some photos and maybe even Fisherman's Wharf. For now, I am going to go to sleep listening to the trolley right outside my window. It's quite neat.
I really, really miss my girl. I can't wait to get back to her soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment