I don’t like to clean but more importantly, I just really don’t know how to clean, I am just not good at it. But, on Sunday, I decided to clean the bathroom. It took me over three hours!
Emmy continued to run in the bathroom to see what was going on that she wasn’t invited. Of course, trying to corral her in the living room with John didn’t work out well. The next thing I know, she has the Scrubbing Bubbles can nozzle in her mouth! After a call to the pediatrician and the Poison Control Center, all was fine and I could get back to work. Then, I noticed how dirty the caulk looked in the bathroom so I went ahead and ripped all of that out and put new caulk in. By this time, I had gotten Emmy down for a nap and I had John down in the basement working on super cleaning the dryer vent. I was trying to help my tile grout look a little better by letting bleach sit on it for a while when John calls out asking why there is bleach dripping on to him. Oops. (He later tried to tell me that before he went to the basement, he was a dark luxurious tan and I had bleached him to this color he is now.)
Tuesday morning just after midnight, I woke up vomiting everywhere. As I was all up close and personal with my toilet and John was putting a wet rag on my neck, I cried out, “and I just cleaned the bathroom!”
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment