Oh we have been so busy that I haven't even had time to write. Once I got home from SF, Emmy has kept me on my toes. We went to the pumpkin patch and she and Lucas had a fabulous times. They had a petting zoo and pig races and corn mazes but also a little hay maze for the kiddos. All kinds of fun. 

It is hard to get a good measurement on how tall they are with the hugging and all, but it's safe to say that they are edging up on 3 feet tall!
"Emmy, how do the pumpkin insides feel?" "Blah!"
"Emmy, what do you think of Mama's carving?" "Ohhh! Amazing!"
Be careful! Pumpkin inards are slimy!!!!
But, the best part of this week is our sweet Lucas's second birthday. That boy is part genius, part prankster and all around lovable. I remember the day that sweet boy arrived as if it were yesterday--Tara the whole time trying to convince me that it really wasn't that painful (I was 5 months pregnant!) I couldn't believe how perfect and tiny he was and here he is, just as perfect but not so tiny. And a darn good little golfer! He got a hole in one at his party!

And this picture is so sweet to me... Teri Ann is Jorge's little sister and I remember when I was hanging out with all those Cross County boys, going to BearKat (her mom worked there at the time) and TA would come running up to give me a huge hug everytime I came in the store. And now, here she is, a beautiful, independant young lady. I like to think I have a part in that--:).
No comments:
Post a Comment