I stopped by Ike's on the way back from my lunch to get a pregnancy test (No, I am not.). After walking up and down the aisles, I finally asked the pharmacy technician what aisle had them. She said that they kept them back there so I asked for one. Then, the pharmacist comes up to her and asks who is asking for a pregnancy test and what kind did they want. At this point, I am standing in the general area with several people so I start waving my hands over my head and crying, "me! me! I need a pregnancy test!" Everyone in there cracks up at this point. I mean, really, how ridiculous is that??
The test I got had a mail in rebate of $2. I am still trying to decide if it worth $2 to have an envelope in my hand writing sitting in the office mail that reads "Answer Cup Pregnancy $2 Mail-In Rebate".
I think it is worth it.
Again, I am not pregnant.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that you deserve the $2 coupon...
Don't they keep things like that in the most ridiculous places?
Why would those test need to be kept "behind" the counter?
Kaye
The reason is so that you will feel completely embarrassed, like you are an unmarried 15-year-old or something. Even though you know you are perfectly entitled to that test because you are a responsible adult!
Post a Comment