After the debacle with the moving truck on Saturday, I took off yesterday so that John and I could get the furniture. At one point, John looked at me and said, "really, Tara, can I just go back to work? This vacation sucks!" All in all, yesterday went well. My husband is an absolute saint (I will remind myself to reread this the next time he is getting on my nerves) for being so good to me. I also think he is quite the HeMan since he moved that piano practically by himself. He lifted the end and I would push but the bulk of the work was all him. Very impressive. I took Emmy to MiMi's this morning even though he was home so that he can stay in bed and recover today.
The recliner is perfect in it's new spot, the patio furniture is getting a new patio this weekend, and the piano is trying to find where it will live. We had planned to put it in Emmy's room but of course, it was just a hair too big to fit down the hallway. Now, it is in the dining room and the china cabinet is in the middle of the room. I will figure that out tonight.
But, this makes it so worthwhile. The picture is awful, I took it with my phone, but Emmy immediately starting playing the piano when she got home last night. It was pretty adorable.
1 comment:
u gonna have a famious panioist in the house
sarah bonady
Post a Comment