Monday, July 07, 2008

A house she can call her own...

Emmy got a fabulous new playhouse a few weeks ago from her Papa Richie but we haven't quite had the time to put it together yet. I begged and bribed and finally got John's friend Victor to assemble it for us (he's a carpenter by trade). Emmy is such a lucky girl. I don't have pictures of her playing in the finsihed product yet, since it was dark by the time it was complete last night.

Here she is supervising the work...Peeking in on Uncle Vic to make sure he knows whose house this really is...
After the walls were up, I decided to take a picture of all the pieces that were left after John organized them...Apparently it is really exhausting to be the foregirl of such a massive construction project so Emmy took a dip in the pool while it was filling with water.

No comments: