Monday, July 14, 2008

Momma would have loved that

So often people mention that Momma would have loved seeing Emmy and Solomon. And so often, I tear up when they say it. I always hate that I do that because I know it makes people uncomfortable with me crying in front of them and I am afraid that they will stop saying those things. But, I so hope that they don't: when they say things, it means that they remember Momma and She Would Have Loved This.

Emmy has started potty training. I am not sure how well it's going to go, or how quickly, but it's a start. She has a potty in the bathroom and another in the living room because I heard that you should keep one out so that kids are comfortable with it. So this morning, I got up and was just picking up things here and there and saw what I thought was the insert to the potty seat. No little collection insert missing on either potty and it dawned on me that it was the bowl that goes to the orange juicer. Nice.

Other pictures from our fun weekend. We went to Incredible Pizza with my office and had a big time and then as always, the monsters had a great time playing Sunday after church.

We put both kids in the crib thinking that they MIGHT take a nap as they were both exhausted. And as we all know, they didn't. They are really much too smart for us.I love that Solomon has started crinkling up his little nose like that. Stinking adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tara,emmy and john,

you know your momma is always watching over yall. hope too see yall soon! love watching and seeing blog thats how i keep up to date on emmy,solomon and julia.
have a great rest of the summer.
sarah elizabeth bonady
pz we cant forget daddy john;)