Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tiny little fruits and veggies...

Well my fruit tree in the front yard that bloomed this year also is producing its first fruit. It has been so long since I planted it that I had forgotten exactly what kind of fruit it might produce, but it is an apple tree. Tiny little apples. Remember in Big when Tom Hanks's character is at the formal party and the tiny corns are there and he starts eating them like corn on the cob? That is all I can think of with the tiny little apples.

And here are my "recycled" planters. I saw them in a dumpster down the street and got them out and painted them. Of course when I was out there painting, this neighbor walked by and told me he was glad I got them, he was hoping someone would. So, now the entire street knows that I am dumpster diving!!!

No comments: