Well, the lip has returned to it's normal size and shape, thankfully. As my dear friend put it, she was buying me a taboggen and calling me MushMouth, which I found very unsupportive, alas...
Today started out as a great day as I danced in with braggery that I was taking off tomorrow and things just went downhill from there. I worry about it all--I worry about work, I worry about your brother, I worry about my brother, I worry about daddy, I worry about my expecting and hoping to be expectng friends, I worry about these babies that it seems are not ever going to be conceived, I worry about what if these babies do ever get here and I can't do it, I worry, I worry, I worry. I really need a drink. And yet, there are 61 minutes until I get off of work.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment