Tuesday, April 03, 2012

That child

Each year, we put up an above ground pool for Emmy. This year, it is really just a way to appease Emmy when she has to stay home with us and can’t go to Aunt Becca’s.  Last night we were putting it up and John asked Emmy to rake over the area to get the doggie toys. I went in the garage to get a rake and Emmy stood at the door and yelled “oh a mouse!” I had on flipflops so I immediately freaked out and almost broke my neck jumping over the junked up garage to get out. Emmy was doubled over laughing and turned around to ‘fist-bump’ John as they cackled at the joke she pulled on me. Sadly, it was a surprise to John as well since he didn’t put her up to it! It was all on her own!!!

 

No comments: