Thursday, April 05, 2012

Easter Dress

Oh that girl…. Emmy is out of school tomorrow for Good Friday so today she woke up and told me she had to wear a dress and heels to school today for Easter. Of course we didn’t wear heels but she did get to pick out a beautiful dress and a pair of dress shoes to wear. When we got there, no one else was dressed up for the day. I looked at Emmy and she said, “I tricked you!!” As if I have ever not let her wear a dress, I am not sure why she had to trick me!!!

 

We had to go shoe shopping since all of her shoes are too small. We bought four pairs last night and she was determined to get some high heel shoes. She tried on several pairs and walked around in them for me to see how well she could do it. I still think she doesn’t need high heels but where does she get this stuff?

 

No comments: