Monday, February 21, 2011

Emmy and I got to hang with the Jacksons this weekend and we had so much fun. We took advantage of the wonderful weather to play outside a lot. Emmy and Sol played with the sandtable and made me this wonderful pie! They are so thoughtful.


Nothing like Cinderella and Star Wars in the sandbox.

I love this after they got out of the tub. I still have sand in the bathroom! This isn't a great picture but I love that they were all piled on top of me. John came in and snapped a picture. That is pretty good stuff.


I tried to jot down some of the funny things they said:
--When I said we were going outside, Emmy said, "I hope the puppies don't eat Baby Rose".
--We got to ballet and I realized we forgot to brush Emmy's teeth. She got a look of horror and said, "but I don't want to get a hole!!!"
--I have a tattoo of a skull and crossed bones on my back (it is on my sorority badge) and Sol saw it and said, "Aunt Tara, you have a pirate on your back!"
--For some reason, they kept taking their clothes off. I would ask why they were naked again and Emmy said, "we want to make booty faces".





No comments: