Finally! A thanksgiving dinner with a kids’ table and I am not sitting there! Aha! So, this is what it feels like! The Jacksons (sans Linda who was out of town but we missed her!) came over yesterday for Thanksgiving and we had a great time. Emmy and Solomon sat at a little table that was Momma’s when she was a little girl. I say that they sat there, more like they came to the table to pick up food so that they could ‘graze’ while they continued to play. As seen in the pictures, Emmy really likes ketchup.
The kids had great fun playing outside afterwards—riding Emmy’s fourwheeler, getting pushed in the Beetle, getting pulled in the wagon and playing at the sandtable.
I am so, so thankful for these beautiful children. And for all of the people that love them so very much.








No comments:
Post a Comment