Friday, November 21, 2008

It's a beautiful, chilly morning!

Last night, we got home really late because I got stuck in traffic heading to get Emmy Ruth. She was having so much fun when I got there that we played the whole way home. She had worn a sweat suit to the sitter so we didn’t have a coat to deal with before getting in the car. We were singing to her Sunday School CD and the song “I’ve got Joy” was playing and she would sing out “WHERE?” and I would sing back “Down in my heart!” and she thought that was the funniest thing ever.

 

This morning she woke up on her own about 15 minutes before her normal time so we got to hang out and cuddle on the couch for a while before we left home. It seemed to make a big difference. That and I let her wear her hot pink hard hat that she got in Gulf Shores to hunt for crabs. Apparently, it’s all in the little things.

No comments: