When we stayed in
Batesville for the wedding this weekend, Emmy and Lucas shared a queen size bed. She did a great job and stayed in there all night. I have been trying to get her out of our bed for a while but have not been very successful in getting her into her crib. Apparently, she just didn't like the confinement. Saturday night, we put her to sleep in the full sized bed in her room and she slept until about 3 am when I got in bed with her. Sunday and last night, she slept in her full sized bed all night!!! When I go in there to wake her up, she is so happy and loves to look around her bedroom. Her room is so airy and light compared to our dark bedroom, I bet that it is a lot friendlier to sleepy eyes.
And she really likes pizza.

No comments:
Post a Comment