Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Catch-all

Emmy is getting in her tenth tooth. Ten! She already has a molar in so this is the one on the other side and it is giving her a very hard time. I can imagine that they are painful--at least the others are more slender, those molars are just big fat things to break through the gums. So, she was up almost all night. Finally at 4am, I gave her some more Tylenol and she went to sleep at about 4:30. My alarm went off at 4:45am. So, I am a walking zombie! She on the other hand, slept so well at that point that she dozed back off while I was dressing her and getting her in the car seat. Poor thing.

There was an agreement signed with the Screen Writers Guild prior to Emmy's party that they would not picket her red carpet, just FYI.

I got my hair cut so I no longer have a mullet. That was the one thing Emmy wanted for her birthday: her mama to lose the mullet.

Today would have been Grandma Jackson's 90th birthday.

No comments: