

You can see the tent is still in the dining room with the table pushed to the side. We can’t stand to take it down—I think it would break her heart! We are going to have to clean the basement so that we can leave it up all the time down there.
And she is officially riding forward facing! Her new car seat has a cover that was made especially for Emmy by LynnLynn (you can tell it is just for her because it has her monogram on it!) and she is enjoying it immensely. At first, she cried a little but I think that was her thinking that Mama was driving backwards. Once she realized that we could make faces at each other in the rear view mirror, she was much better and very giggly. The new seat is so big though and she looks so tiny in it. I am sure she feels like she is in a LaZBoy compared to the rear-facing seat. At one point, I looked back there and she was sitting with her legs crossed--"Indian-style"!

Thank you, LynnLynn! Not just for my cool clothes and carseat cover but for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment