This morning, Emmy and I had to run in Wal-Mart to get formula for Missy's. I figured now was the perfect time to try her out sitting in the shopping cart instead of putting her infant car seat in the buggy. She seemed to love it but she did hold on tightly the whole time just in case. When we left, this woman walked by and said, "oh what a pretty little boy!" Boy! Boy! This is exactly why the girl wears nothing but pink; I test the waters in blue one time and this is what we get.Monday, August 27, 2007
What a cute little boy!
This morning, Emmy and I had to run in Wal-Mart to get formula for Missy's. I figured now was the perfect time to try her out sitting in the shopping cart instead of putting her infant car seat in the buggy. She seemed to love it but she did hold on tightly the whole time just in case. When we left, this woman walked by and said, "oh what a pretty little boy!" Boy! Boy! This is exactly why the girl wears nothing but pink; I test the waters in blue one time and this is what we get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment