Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

Seriously. This kid has to sleep. As in all night. I am exhausted! John is exhausted! Bill and Rudy are tired. We are tired folks around here!!! I think she must be trying to get her top teeth in now as she keeps waking up around 2 am and is just grumpy. Not really crying but just whiney so we put her in our bed. We tried a bottle and she didn’t want it so I put it in the fridge and then we did a new bottle at 3 and she had some of it. Finally, at 430 this morning, I just put her in her bed and let her whimper. Then, mean Mama that I am, I turned the baby monitor off! Off! After my full hour of sleep, I got ready and then went to get Little Miss Sunshine up and she was terribly annoyed that I had woken her. Are you kidding ME??? I told her that was how I felt last night when I was begging her to sleep with the rest of us. By the time we got to Wal-Mart, Emmy was completely conked out. Every morning we drop John off at work but I hate to get her to the baby sitter’s too early so we go to Wal-Mart or Walgreens’ or something. I usually have fifteen minutes or so and I get a little bit of my shopping done without having to make a big trip in the evenings or on the weekends. It is kind of nice. And there is no one there that early! But, the workers at Wal-Mart all know us now and wave and say hello when they see us. So funny! Check out those fat thighs!!! She is looking more and more like me everyday!

No comments: