Yesterday was not better and I may very well be a pity party.
So, I do in fact have a dining rooom table top, I discovered last night. After weeks of running in and out of the house, always bringing more and more and more stuff in, I finally got some similance of normalcy to the dining room again. All of grandma's boxes are put somewhere. I am not saying that I went through everything but I did get the boxes of photos all put in an orderly line in my office, the furniture is in the basement, the fifteen boxes of unopened lotions are in my bathroom closet, you get the picture. Not too long ago, Neall and I were talking with someone about if our houses caught on fire, what we would get out. Neall said he could be out in a second because he had a small box with all his valuables on the dresser and that valet beside the bed. I would likely burn to death trying to get back up those narrow basement stairs with all the stuff that is special down there, your clothes, purses, shoes, etc., really, the vision of me with fifteen purses thrown around my neck and all these clothes and shoes in hand is quite comical, then, I would have stop and pick up grandma's china in the dining room and her armoire from the guest/"God-please-let-this-be-a-nursery-soon" room, then into the Razorback room to get all the pictures and every birthday card, anniversary card, thank you card, just you love me card you ever gave me (and yes, all these cards and filed and labeled accordingly among all my "special" cards) . But it is all put somewhere at this point so I can back to my photo scanning project. I am conservatively estimating that I have in the neighborhood of 5,000 photos to scan eventually.
At least, it will keep me busy, More,
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment