We have had our first "gotta have" incident around here. Skechers has a new shoe out called Twinkle Toes that has sparkles on the toes. Emmy had to have some. I have held out and thought about getting the generic ones, but this is really one of the first things she has specifically asked for by name. I had to get my license renewed yesterday and told her that if she was really good, we would get her Twinkle Toes afterwards.
Little did I know that I was able to use a kiosk there and we were out in ten minutes. She didn't have to work too hard for the Twinkle Toes.
We headed to Sears and got some Twinkle Toes on sale for $29. EGADS! But she loves, loves, loves them. They are pink and shiny and everything she loves.
Lucas loves his Skechers and thinks that they help him run faster. I told Emmy that Lucas would be so happy to know she had some Skechers and she said that she didn't have Skechers... she had Twinkle Toes. "Where is the box? It says Twinkle Toes, see?"
Friday, September 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment