Friday, September 24, 2010

Cooper Young Fest

The Shepherds came over to go to the Cooper Young Festival with us again this year and we were so happy to see them. It was so very, very hot so we didn’t stay out in it as much as we might have otherwise. Joy took these adorable pictures of the girls and put them on her blog, so I borrowed them. I just love to see these girls playing together. I would have given anything to have heard the conversations they had in the stroller together. They chit-chatted the whole time!

Of course, Emmy had to wear her fairy wings and skirt.

I really don’t know what to think of Emmy with that crazy rolling her eyes look!


Sweet, sweet smiles.
Then she saw her... WonderWoman. We tried to go see her and Emmy just didn't have the nerve but when her daddy was with her she finally was able to do it.




































No comments: