Since the unfortunate accident, Emmy’s little lip and mouth are a little sore. When she brushes her teeth, she says “this is not my favorite”.
She has this little Cinderella vanity that I got at a yard sale for $5 and then a few months later, I found another one at a thrift store for $5 and I got it so that would could make one complete set between the two. I had one of the vanities in the car to give away and Emmy saw it and cried “but that’s my favorite toy ever!”
Every thing is a battle that Emmy wants to do it herself. Getting in the car is especially trying since I can throw her in the car and strap her in her seatbelt in about 7.6 seconds. But, she wants to crawl up herself, strap herself in and even open the door. It’s tough when we are rushing to get to work!! But, it’s hard to argue with her since she needs to develop her skills and her sense of accomplishment. I am hoping to develop my patience any day now.
I think I have mentioned this before but she calls John “Maddy”. This is a combination of “my” and “daddy”. It’s pretty darn cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment