I bet if I looked really hard, I could find a picture of Momma and I wearing Fun Fest shirts when I was a kid. I can see that picture in my mind. The shirts were white with blue ringers on the neck and sleeves and had blue lettering. Well, this year's shirt is just as special. Not only did my sister in law design the shirt, but she and my brother were in charge of the whole darn thing. I am so proud of them.
What an undertaking for them--chairing the festival, deciding to move it back to its 'home' downtown, all while expecting Rose in a month. There is no telling what all really went down as the festival preparations were underway. That is just what you would expect from Neall and Becca. They are doers, not complainers; always have been.
I know that Momma is so very proud of the Doctors Jackson too.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment