Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fully recovered

I feel safe saying now that I have fully recovered from this weekend. It was a long one, with my floors being ripped up again so that they could be fixed, I ended up with tonsillitis and a double ear infection, John has been working lots of overtime and is just pooped and Emmy is in the midst of the terrible twos.  

 

That silly girl is head over heels in love with Dora the Explorer now. Nana was so very sweet and wanted to keep her Friday night for a sleepover and as usual, Emmy came home with way more than she took. But, best of all, is a Dora CD. We put it in on Sunday afternoon and at first she was very upset that she couldn’t see Dora and there were tears. Now, there are tears, but they are mine because I hate this CD. If I hear it again, which I am certain I will today on the way home, I am certain that I am going to come to work dressed in a pink shirt, orange shorts, yellow socks, a purple backpack and a really bad choppy Bettie Page hairdo one day. But, it makes her happy, and as much as she is in the car, what can I say to that?

 

We are gearing up for our big Valentine’s Birthday Bash on Saturday and there will be photos to follow soon!!!

No comments: