1. We shut the door to the kitchen to try to keep her out of there, mainly because of the stairs to the basement (yes there is a baby gate at the top of the stairs but just for that little extra sense of security we just try to keep her out of there if we aren't in there). Today, Emmy realized how to open the door and go into the kitchen.

2. I guess I had not had her wear this outfit yet because I was saving it for a special occasion but realized today that it was too small but I had hoped to get one wear out of it. It's quite short (and as you can tell, she has no toys so she has to play with the cat toys).

On the other end of Uh-Oh are my fabulous friends. Yesterday was of course a tough day for me, and two of my best friends sent me flowers. It's pretty special to have such good girl friends. I hope Emmy Ruth is as lucky one day.

No comments:
Post a Comment