Saturday, April 21, 2007

Emmy's Rough Morning

Bless her heart. This morning, I got up to feed her the first bottle of the morning and was still quite asleep. I got the bottle out of the fridge, took the nipple off and heated it up and then we went back to the couch to dine. When I went to put the bottle in her little mouth, formula went everywhere! I guess the nipple fell out of the ring when I took it out and I just poured formula directly onto her little face, all over me and the couch! Poor thing, she just looked at me like, are you kidding??? What was that??? She recovered pretty quickly though. We went to a hot wing festival but only stayed about fifteen minutes. Even though we slathered her with sunscreen and had a wide brim hat on her, I was afraid she would burn. We ended up just coming home and trying out the bumbo seat. That was the success of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to come see her! She's just growing up way too fast! How cute! Pat