So yesterday at church, we sang "Jesus Arose" after the message. You know how it picks up at the chorus and says "Up from the grave, He arose"? I swear, I could see you doing a little dance to that section. It seems like I can see us at Union Avenue Baptist Church when we are younger and you doing a little move when we sang that. It kind of makes my heart jump to think of it.
After lunch, I got to Wynne and Daddy and I went shopping for flowers. He dug up the shrubs in front of the house, as you had instructed!, and needed something to plant in their place behind the hostas. It is going to look really good. I got a yellow rose bush and used one of your planters that you had last year for your ferns. Why I didn't take both of the matching planters when Daddy offered, I don't know but I will get the other one this weekend to put on the other side of the porch steps. Your little flower garden outside looks so good. He always laughs at your planting technique--pretty much just tossing it over in the garden--but it always seemed to work.
I painted tonight and it looks fabulous!! I can't wait to get all of my stuff up!
Yeah, still lots of peace in our little valley but we miss you, More,
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, and I can feel her beside me in church clapping her hands with the music, and giving me the little hip or elbow nudge as in "you can do this, too!" And when they show the pictures on the overhead screen of people's arms raised in praise, I see her, too, on the beach...
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment