As we were going to sleep, Dean asked for his mama and I told him to go to sleep and when he woke up she would be here. As soon as his little eyes popped open Saturday morning, he burst into tears "I don't want Mommy to come get me!!!!!!!!" Oh how I love him.
Emmy was still sleeping so we made pancakes--purple unicorns for Rose, red Arkansas shaped for me and orange stars for Dean. Then Rose asked for ice cream for breakfast and of course I said no. She said it had always been a dream of hers to have ice cream for breakfast. I gave the two of them some sherbert and she told me that I made all of her wishes come true. Oh swoon, Aunt Tawa....
Speaking of that suitcase.... Dean had all of his books and things in it. He also had his Winnie the Pooh backpack so I asked what was in it. "My tools."
No comments:
Post a Comment