This weekend, Elly has eaten:
- Ken's arm
- Medical wrapping tape
- Rubbermaid container lid
- Stuffed Santa
- Half of a pecan pie
- Shrimp cheese ball in package
- Nerf dart
- Salt dough ornaments--half of a dozen. Shared the other half of a dozen with Luke
- Emmy and Daddy's arms (I consider this more of a chewing that eating, but Emmy insisted it was on the list.)

1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS Tara! I cannot believe that sweet Chica has destroyed your house and possessions and limbs. Chloe's turned me into a big Ceasar Milan believer. His theme is exercise, assertiveness and rules. Check out this link: http://www.cesarsway.com/tips/dogcare/5-Steps-to-Correct-Inappropriate-Dog-Chewing
I'd also get a crate and use it when you're not home for sure :) I still cannot believe it...have you tried a KONG? It's a hollow rubber toy you can shove hot dogs and peanut butter into. Keep me posted....
Post a Comment