Tuesday, April 01, 2014

New opportunities

Our lives took a big turn in April. My boss and mentor, who had led the Credit Association for many years, retired and I was selected as her replacement. I am humbled and honored and excited and terrified.

There have been some really exciting things happening.

Having my name on all of the checks has been surreal. I made sure that the first check we issued was made payable to my dad.


I was named as a Power Player in Memphis Business. 


It was in several newspapers. 


I got this amazing text from one of my VPs on the day it was announced to our team.

When it was posted on Facebook, there were some amazing posts written congratulating me. Most of them were like these and just about all of them brought me to tears. 

I wish more than anything Momma was here to see this. 

But I am pretty thankful for sweet friends who took me out to celebrate. Good times, y'all, good times. 


No comments: