Camping was never something we did growing up. We always went on family vacations but not camping like lots of folks did. I did go a few years ago with the Salinases but we had a camper. This was my first real-in a tent on the ground-camping trip. And it was wonderful!!!!!!!! I can't quite get the pictures in any order but the general ideas are there.
Emmy got some hair treatments.
Jorge and John surveying the swimming area.
Busy time while waiting to get to the water!
We were about to get on the paddleboats and got one last quick picture.
I am not sure what this face was about from Lu.
Oh these two. Love, love, love.
Again. A famous Lu face.
Emmy is ready to ride.
Smores. Lazy.
John was an excellent kid chunker at the swimming hole.
Oh this one. Best Buddies.
We were the first to wake this morning. Emmy was patiently waiting for the rest of them to be ready to play.
We had bacon for breakfast and Emmy made herself a bacon sandwich with tomatoes that Papa Richie sent her.








No comments:
Post a Comment