What a wonderful, wonderful kindergarten year Emmy had. We did not have the best of luck but I am so proud of what a wonderful student Emmy was. She rolled with the punches and really learned a lot. While we struggled for a part of the year and she adjusted to three teachers in one year, she trudged on and she she did her best. We could not be more proud of her and know that the issues she faced will only make her stronger. I knew she would get an award at the year end ceremony but she got two--the only kindergartener to get two!!! Perfect Attendence and Citizenship Excellence.
I am so very very sad that I did not get a picture of Solomon at his preschool graduation. He did so well! Not only did they sing and act like big kids of stage, they each had to recite their own Bible verse and he nailed it. We are so proud of our babies. Who aren't babies anymore.
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment