We have been discussing what is “cry-worthy” and what isn’t. For example, missing the end of a twenty five year old episode of Full House because you were in the bathroom isn’t cry-worthy but stubbing your toe and ripping off half of the nail is certainly cry-worthy. Emmy really wanted to go to Easy Way, the produce store, for some reason but when we pulled up at 6:15, it had closed at 6. I was telling her that this was not cry-worthy as she boo-hoo’d in the back seat. When we arrived at the house, John was gone to play music and Emmy oh so solemnly said, “Well, this is definitely cry-worthy”.
I am not sure what we were watching but she asked if we could please watch something “a little radder”.
I finally found something to do with all the extra Christmas cards we had from last year—making flash cards for Emmy’s sight words. As we sat at a red light, I pulled them out and she gasped “Where did you find those?’ It turns out, she hid them in a drawer at home to get a break from doing word practice.
Becca had these wonderful pictures made of our sweet Dean. I am simply amazed at the beautiful, healthy and brilliant kids in our family.







No comments:
Post a Comment