Monday, December 03, 2012

Oh that Funny Girl--and her daddy

Emmy told me she had a horrible nightmare. I asked her what happened and she said Oprah had given her three bad haircuts and everyone from Scooby Doo was there and laughed at her.

 

When she was telling Aunt Becca about it, it was that Lady Gaga had given her the bad haircuts but I am not sure where she even heard of Lady Gaga.

 

John might drive me batty sometimes but he can be a pretty awesome dad. Here are my three funniest thoughts of them… every night, they go tell the car good night together, or as I call, setting the alarm.  No matter where she is sleeping, when he gets up to go to work in the morning, John always puts stuffed animals or pillows on the edge of the bed so that she doesn’t roll off the edge. And my personal favorite, she is still a little nervous to take showers and wants John to take one with her. So, he will put on his swimsuit and take a shower with her every now and then. Pretty good stuff.

No comments: