Friday, August 03, 2012

Rose Ryan is Three!

I can't believe our precious girl is three! I was so excited to celebrate her third birthday--Barbie pool party style!!! I am so lucky to have not only Emmy Ruth but to have a niece and nephew (and one on the way!) that I absolutley adore. They are both so precious and I can't help but continually laugh at them and their funny ways.  Rose is all girl--she is princess and nail polish and dance party all in one little tiny package.


It was about here when I started crying. I do this a lot. In fact, I keep a hanky in my purse just in case, but I didn't have it handy when I needed it. Just looking at Rose's precious little face and her precious little smile just about does me in. I can't help but think of how lucky we are to have such beautiful, smart children and how much Momma would have loved them. Rose looks so much like her sometimes, it almost takes my breath away. Especially when she is pouting, she has Momma's lips.




Emmy and I made cupcakes and pinata for Rose for her birthday; this was all Emmy kept saying before hand.

Emmy is showing Rose all the deocrations on the pinata.


Grandma Ruth used to give me or Neall a gift on the others birthday; it drove my parents mad. I, of course, do the same. Solomon played with one of Emmy's Ken dolls all night the last time he stayed with us, so I had to get him his own Ken doll for the party. He loved it and played with it the entire party. I can't believe how grown up he is lately. Such a big boy. I can't stand it. 



Daddy gave Rose a Barbie Dream House for her birthday; she loved it! I was so excited for her to open it and he and LynnLynn worked so hard to get it ready for her. She was a little princess when she saw it.

No comments: