Monday, June 11, 2012

The Paparazzi

We were enjoying a lovely lunch at one our neighborhood restaurants last week. Emmy wanted to wear the dress from her Rapunzel party; normally, I don’t let her wear dress up clothes out of the house but after one to many “boy” comments over her hair, I thought it would be fine. Not that anyone cares, but I wore a cute blue tunic with a floral scarf. Emmy fell in love with the hibachi grill and now usually insists on steak for dinner. I am glad that we can get by with a good beef and broccoli meal from the Chinese place without having to actually have a steak for each meal.

 

On the way home, Emmy borrowed my scarf. I love this picture, it looks like John is her own bodyguard. On the way home, she would run and then hide behind the bushes and cars and say “do you hear that? That clicking?” She was obviously a movie star and people were following her to get a good picture.

 

No comments: