Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

Each and every year is more exciting than the last. Having Emmy makes each Christmas so very precious. The Jacksons came to our house for brunch this year on Chrismas Eve and then John's side of the family came over in the afternoon to celebrate. We had so much fun. Well, poor Sol, he might not have had as much fun. Bless his heart, he fell coming into the house, then I smashed his finger in the door. I felt so horrible!!! He seemed to recover quickly, but my heart is still so hurt that Tawa was the one tha hurt him. In all the excitement, I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I should have.

Sol and Rose gave Emmy an easel. She loved it and drew this picture of Rapanzul.

We gave Rose this tent and she loved it!!!!

Daddy gave Emmy and Rose Princess coloring kits. Rose loves, loves, loves to color. She was content to lie on the floor and draw the rest of the day. She didn't even want to stop to open any other gifts. I love that she is left handed. It is so adorable to watch.

You can see her excitement as she opened the coloring set!


There is no sweeter song than the one Emmy and Rose belted out on the piano.

Emmy stayed in her pajamas all day. Thankfully Rose and Sol wore theirs as well. We really had no excuse for the afternoon though.

No comments: